Skip to main content

Theft or Loss

  • The registrant must immediately notify the Controlled Substance Compliance Coordinator ( of any actual or suspected diversion, theft, or significant loss.
  • Any diversion, theft or significant loss of controlled substances must be reported to the local DEA office in writing within one business day, and the online DEA Form 106 must be completed and submitted. Send a copy of the Form 106 and the printed name of the person who signed the form to the state Division of Professional Regulation - Drug Compliance Unit in the Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, within one business day after the DEA notification.
  • In addition to reporting to the DEA, the registrant must notify University Police of any diversion, theft or significant loss.